Proaks Metal Yapi Sistemleri San. Tic. Ltd. Sti. (“Proaks”, “we”, “our” or “us”) understands that personal information is important information constituting privacy and believes that ensuring thorough protection of such information is our social responsibility. When handling personal information, Proaks will comply with laws and regulations regarding personal information and undertake the following:
- Basic Policies
- Purpose of use of personal information
- Joint use of personal information
- Handling of Specific Personal Information, etc.
- Handling of personal information on websites
- Security control measures
1. Basic policies
1. Appointment of managers
Proaks appoints a director in charge of personal information protection. Proaks also appoints a manager who handles personal information for each department and has them perform appropriate management, thus striving to protect personal information.
2. Strengthening of employee education
Proaks provides all persons who handle personal information with activities to raise their awareness thereof and in-house education on compliance with laws and regulations and other norms concerning the protection of personal information.
3. Acquisition of personal information
When obtaining personal information, Proaks clarifies the purpose of use, obtains information within an appropriate scope, and does not use the information for any purpose other than the intended one.
4. Provision of personal information
Proaks does not provide the personal information of our customers to third parties without their consent, except in the following cases:
- The provision of personal information is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain his/her consent.
- Personal information is provided to an outsource to the extent it is necessary to achieve the purpose of use. In such a case, Proaks makes arrangements with the outsource for protecting personal information and request they properly handle the personal information that we provided, thus making every effort to protect personal information.
- The provision of personal information is based on laws and regulations
- A business is passed on through a merger, spin-off, business transfer, or other corporate reorganization
5. Management and protection of personal information
To prevent the loss, tampering, corruption, and leaking of personal information, Proaks improves our internal regulations and implements reasonable safety measures, thus striving to protect our customer’s personal information.
6. Inquiries about, corrections, deletions, etc. of personal information
When Proaks receives inquiries about personal information or requests for corrections, deletions, etc. of the same by a customer, we respect the intention and take any necessary measures within reason to complete the request.
7. Establishment of a point of contact
Proaks establishes a point of contact for responding to inquiries about the handling of personal information.
8. Conducting audits
Proaks conducts regular audits of our internal efforts to protect personal information.
9. Review and improvement
Proaks improves the operations of Basic policies and internal rules as appropriate in response to changes in laws and regulations, the social environment, etc.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
Proaks uses the personal information that we obtain within the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes in our business activities. For information on our business activities, please see “Corporate Profile”.
[Customer’s personal information]
(1) Repair and/or inspection of purchased products・services and other after-sales services
(2) Operations related to payment of purchased products・services
(3) Planning and development of various products documents, product introductions, visits, consultations, etc.)
(4) Planning and development of various products and services
(5) Prize drawing in various campaigns and shipment of goods
(6) Responding to inquiries
(7) Management of reservations and history for our facility visits
(8) Exercise of rights and performance of obligations under contracts with customers, laws, etc.
(9) Purpose explicitly mentioned in obtaining a customer’s personal information
(10) Provision of information to our outsourcees to the extent necessary to respond to customers
(11) Operations incidental to the foregoing purposes
[Personal Information of Business Partners]
(1) Conduct business talks and meetings and communication, etc.
(2) Provision of information and communication to business partners, etc.
(3) Execution of business entrusted by business partners
(4) Management of entry into and exit from our company facilities
(5) Communication for material purchase, parts procurement, etc., and related administrative and accounting procedures, etc.
[Personal information of prospective employees]
(1) Acceptance or selection of a prospective employee
(2) Various communications to the prospective employee
(3) Operations incidental to the foregoing purposes
In addition, Proaks may statistically process and utilize customer information that we obtained. In this case, the information utilized does not contain any information that personally identifies the customer.
3. Joint use of personal information
Proaks may jointly use the personal information provided by our customers with our group companies.
4. Handling of Specific Personal Information, etc.
Proaks ensures appropriate handling of the individual numbers (so-called “My Numbers”) and personal information which includes the individual numbers (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Specific Personal Information, etc.”) in accordance with “1. Basic policies.”
1. Purpose of use of Specific Personal Information, etc.
2. Provision of Specific Personal Information, etc. to third parties
Proaks neither provides third parties with nor jointly uses any Specific Personal Information, etc. unless permitted by law.
3. Various procedures for handling Specific Personal Information, etc.
When Proaks receives inquiries about any Specific Personal Information, etc. that we hold or requests for corrections, deletions, etc. of the same, we act in accordance with “Inquiries about or Corrections, Deletions, etc. of Customer’ Personal Information (Turkish Only).”
5. Handling of personal information on websites
6. Security control measures
Proaks takes the following measures to ensure the security of personal information.
To ensure the proper handling of personal information, Proaks has formulated and implemented basic policies as stated in “1. Basic policies“.
(Development of Rules Concerning the Handling of Personal Information)
Proaks has established rules for the handling of personal information with regard to handling methods, responsible parties and persons in charge, as well as their duties, etc. for each stage of acquisition, use, storage, provision, deletion, disposal, etc. (“Personal Information Protection Rules”) and has put these rules into practice.
(Organizational Security Control Measures)
In addition to establishing a manager responsible for the handling of personal information, Proaks has clarified which employees handle personal information as well as the scope of personal information handled by said employees. We have also established a system for reporting and communicating with the party responsible and related departments in the event that a violation of laws and regulations on the handling of personal information, or any signs of such a violation, is identified.
(Personal Security Control Measures and Training)
Regular training is provided to employees on matters concerning the handling of personal information.
(Physical Information Security Control Measures)
In areas where personal information is handled, Proaks has implemented measures to prevent unauthorized persons from viewing personal information, control the entry and exit of employees, and restrict the devices and other items brought into those areas.
(Technical Security Control Measures)
Proaks implements access control to limit the persons in charge as well as the scope of personal information being handled.
(Understanding of External Environments)
In cases where personal information is stored in a foreign country, Proaks implements security control measures after understanding systems, etc., related to the protection of personal information in the relevant country.
Access to personal information
Customers may inquire about or request that we disclose, correct or delete, etc. the personal information provided to PROAKS Metal Yapi Sistemleri San. Tic. Ltd. Sti. by requesting in accordance with “Inquiries about or Corrections, Deletions, etc. of Customer’ Personal Information (Turkish Only).”